As 2018 draws to a close what a busy and memorable one it’s been as Finite Group, our parent company celebrated it’s 20th birthday this month.
And wow, Finite has come such a long way in these 20 years, as has technology and the digitally automated world we live in today. And of course part of our 20 year story was the successful launch of FinXL into the Australian Professional Services market back in 2003. Fast forward 15 years and following the acquisition of leading ACT based specialist SAP consultancy, Southern Cross Computing, in October this year, FinXL now accounts for the majority of the Group’s revenue and is continuing to grow and develop rapidly in these fast changing and disruptive times.
This year’s theme at our annual conference was delivering Great CX, something we will never take for granted, and an area of constant reflection and focus to ensure we remain relevant to our clients evolving needs. In particular, we have focused on further developing our service capability, expanding our in-house expertise, improving team collaboration and development, harnessing new technology tools, and listening to our clients’ highly-valued feedback and needs.
2018 highlights include:
- Continued growth and expansion across Australia and NZ with many new clients availing of our market leading services.
- Winning our first ABA100 Employer of Choice Australian Business Award.
- Making some great new hires across ANZ, strengthening our teams and growing our reach and capability.
- Within the Government sector this year, we have won a number of significant projects.
- Within the private sector, we have made huge progress delivering projects in the Banking and Financial Services sector.
- Completing the role out our new eTimesheeting and Payrolling systems across ANZ.
- Relocation of our Wellington and Perth teams into new, state-of-the-art offices.
- Winning the 2018 ARN Women in ICT Award in the Entrepreneurial Category.
We very much look forward to the opportunities that 2019 will bring as we continue our progressive and innovative change program. On behalf of everyone at FinXL, thank you for your ongoing business and support throughout 2018. We wish you and your families a peaceful and enjoyable festive season, and we very much look forward to working with you again next year.
Managing Director, Finite Group
Please note there will be no payroll processing facility available from 1pm on the 21st December 2018 with staff returning on the 27th December 2018. These closure dates will only affect those that are paid fortnightly, working in NSW, SA and WA and there will be a timesheet deadline to ensure there is no delay to your normal pay schedule.
10/12/2018 to 23/12/2018
Payment Day (midnight):
Timesheet Deadline (5pm):
Please note, due to the restricted processing times over the holiday period any late timesheets will be processed in the next available fortnightly pay run. If you are operating through a management company contact them to discuss your payroll arrangements during the Christmas period.
If you would like further clarification on the above, please contact our accounts / payroll team via email email@example.com or by phone
(AU) 02 9435 0400 and (NZ) 0800 824 300.